Saturday, January 3, 2015

Well New Year has come and gone. It's been a busy few days and school starts up again on Monday (... yay ...). This was a great winter break and I got a lot of stuff done around the house - I also finally got around to start up this blog, so it was definitely a productive break. But as teaching careers usually do, it will once again put a serious cramp in my "play-time", so there may be larger gaps between postings. However I do plan to keep up this blog - I did a lot of hedging before I started it up and I don't want to loose that momentum.
It will soon be time for bed ... tomorrow I plan on making a big batch of Three Sister Soup to freeze and maybe do some tidying up around my jewelry bench. Also looking forward to some good friends coming over for a visit - a nice way to end a good two-week break before heading back into the rat-race (... only 16 more years to retirement ... I can't wait ...).
I hope everyone has a prosperous and happy New Year ... I think we deserve it.
Cheers